Friday, January 29, 2010

I have a fever and that fever is more cowbell!

It has happened. I think I have cabin fever. It is driving me crazy. I hate all this snow and I swear I haven't seen the sun in months. Its gray and cold and I am inside gray and cold.Everything is bothering me.Everybody is bothering me.We are REALLY slow at work and when people get bored, the drama starts. I keep to myself and watch them self destruct.Sometimes that is more fun.BUT this last week I would have been right in the middle of it all!I am having a hard time knowing that I am flying home in 6 weeks and I swear it might as well be a lifetime.I have gone out and bought myself a few new pieces of cloths and that does not seem to have cured a thing.Maybe flip flops is what I need? I have been to the tanning bed so often, I am now Hispanic. I have not touched my hair....yet. I am REALLY trying to stay away from that.I have cleaned out the closets and thrown out 6 bags of cloths just this week.I have read every magazine that is out right now.I have finished reading Eclipse,again.I have shaved,plucked and polished so much that I don't think I have eyebrows or at least they may never recover.I think I need to cook or bake something.I told Karter we might look into making donuts.Although I know they are made by Satan, it is worth a try.I have watched lifetime so much that I now can commit the perfect murder of my husbands cousins uncles wife and get away with it for the insurance money.My big adventure for next week, I want to go and have a pedicure and have the toe tech paint everyone of my toenails a different color.I just want to see if they would really do it.
Over all, I think I am a little out of my mind.I have not gone to doorbusters at JC Penny's since the first of the month and I don't really want to. This is a warning sign. So there you go, Shannon's current state of mind, questionable, or normal...It's driving me nuts!
Much love to you all!
The "Crazy" Eskimo! No wait....this is normal for an Eskimo...so I guess I am normal?
S

No comments: